Friday, March 27, 2009

sEdeY...kah?

I had already expected that i won't get MARA scholarship since i got B3 for my Bio. But.. am i sad? Well, sukoshi.. A little bit.. It's okay though.. i won't give up!! I'll search for the other alternatives in order to find a place for me in medicine! Huhu~ There are many options actually. It's just a matter of how you choose it..

Last night, I went to OLC's BBQ party~ It was fun actually~ I met my old friend and some new-met friends~ Waa.. I still felt the awkwardness between me and them. Even with my classmates in OLC. I just didn't know how to get close with them. Pemalu rupanye ini olang~ Aha~ Well, i always prefer to keep quiet than talking. That is SO me~ That night i encountered with this like-a-mat-salleh-who-can-talk-in-malay man with my friends. His name is Mr. Othman. They were talking about Tips to Attend Scholarship Interview when i joined them. My conclusion about that discussion...Interview=Confidence...

Some of our classmates "graduated" from OLC this week. So, there were "apologize session" and also interview session. I didn't know what Hamidi was up to. He recorded that interview with his digital camera. Gilak ini olang~ Haha~ Well, it's worth coming last night~

My classmate at OLC~ Manchester group~
(Aha~ "Kedaulatan Raja Keamanan Rakyat")

P/S to syera: How dare you left me alone that night!!!! You said in your blog that we are separated. Since when we are ONE?? *jokes* Kihkihkih~



4 comments:

Al-Mufakkir Hamidi said...

you said : "I didn't know what Hamidi was up to. He recorded that interview with his digital camera. Gilak ini olang~ Haha~ "

nooooooo....im' no 'gilak'....hoho
btw, you want to know what i was doing ??
come to the class this Sunday,s nite. InsyaALLAH i will show it. After all, i already got permission from Dr Wan n Mdm Yanti to present all my work...hoho

Just wait n see...n plss dont say anything bad about me more...hoho

p/s comment la blog kawe etek...hoho

sarah105 said...

haha~ about "gilak ini olang"<----just kidding~. Aish.. that 'interview' thingy was so embarassing! *sigh*

xeraxiah said...

omg! you're caught! haha^^
padey muko~~~~~
sorry sorry sorry sorry~!
haha=D
so..sarah also graduated oledi..?haha^^

sarah105 said...

yup~ graduate oledi~ I'm FUURREEE~~ ahaha~