Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It's going to be....

It's going to be.....hard....

I'm going to pursue my study in medicine which is hard to get a place in Malaysia especially when you get grade B for you Biology... Actually, i decided to take engineering but then i just know that how much my dad wants his children to be a doctor. He'll do anything just to make sure that his daughter will get a place in medic. Then, i was like... I WON'T let my parents down! I WILL study my very hard and be a doctor someday!! My promise to papa n mama! Love you!~

Extravaganza~:

Cuteness of my lovely niece, Eisya~ (P/S she calls all of her aunts "mummy")

It was raining cats and dogs and she was looking outside through a window
Eisya: Mummy...mummy...kereta mummy basah..
My sis Kat: ........
Eisya: Mummy...Mummy...nanti kereta mummy demam..
My sis Kat: *laugh*

My sis Aisya hug and hold Eisya and take a walk outside
My sis Aisyah: Beratnya Eisya..Eisy makan apa berat macam ni?
Eisya: Eisya makan batu...

She was in her mom's room a.k.a my sis' room, wearing a rabbit pyjama with ears
My sis Nonie: Eisya nak jadi rabbit ke?
Eisya: Taknak! Taknak!
My sis Nonie: Habis? Eisya nak jadi apa?
Eisya: Eisya nak jadi tikus! Tikus makan sampah!

Eisya's favourite word = PI LA LU!!~

Thank you~

3 comments:

xeraxiah said...

AHAHA!! you're niece is so cute!! makan batu? keta demam? ahahak! anyway, Dr.Wan said, hermm..maybe I shouldn't tell you this. as u've made up ur mind. but anyway..just my lil opinion. Your dream is actually..differ from your parents' dream right? I'm not encouraging you to go against ur parents but Dr.Wan said, we need to be tegas in our future plan. tu jahh nk oyap. hehe =D

sarah105 said...

xera~ haha~ Well, it's true dat some people's dream are different from their parent's but for my case...I DON'T EVEN have one~ Huhuhu~ Bleh gi blako.. Then i thought..my parent knows me well and they know wat's right for me~ Btw, i'm starting to like medic!~ My lousy sis, aja, always tell me bout it~ Quite interesting~ Huhuuh~ ^^

-aja- said...

lallalala~
*xbersalah*