Monday, January 11, 2016

.eheh.

*peek*

*runs off to the corner*

Come on! A year and half not updating my blog wont hurt right? Nobody comes here though! Hahaha! This blog is mainly for my pleasure. I reread my posts and get this happy(?) or proud feeling of how "awesome" I tried to manage this blog. LOL. Basically, i skipped 2015 and now it's freaking 2016! I was just talking about how stressed i was about exams, being a medical student which to my surprised i kind of miss being one. Why? Cause i'm unofficially graduated from medical school!! 6 years and half, people!! So damn long XD. Havent got my result just yet for my final examination of my final year. I have this instinct that i'm going to pass this though! hahaha~

Am not going to blablabla on my years in Egypt but yeah, it was fun. Definitely going to miss lectures and food! And of course my friends. Thanks for staying beside me through thick and thin. I got too emotional this past few days and i'm not sure why. Crying whenever i feel like it which is sooo not me. Well, well, hormones got me i guess.

P/S: VIXX accompanied me during my study weeks for this final exam. Thanks for keeping me entertained when i was severely stressed.
P/S2: Volleyball accompanied me during my study weeks for this final exam. Thanks for keeping me fit and healthy when my brain was literally died due to knowledge overload. I'm surprised myself. Everybody was studying and i was busy playing in between my study. Volleyball is a part of my life, i really love it that i might marry to it for the rest of my life,

Me in red. Am not a libero though

No comments: