Thursday, May 23, 2013

.May is ending. imma happy girl?.

Exactly month later (minus 2 days) i'm going back to Malaysia!! wuhuu! i'm excited because of fooooooodss actually. For the record, i always gain 3 to 5 kilos whenever i'm in Malaysia for my summer break. Well, it happened only after Raya. i was crazily watching over my weight during Ramadhan. Nasi pon secipuuut je makan. but frankly, i can't eat much during break-fasting cause i might vomit during terawikh.  Waah.. rindunya Ramadhan! >.<

May is ending in a week and i'm not dat happy. i have tons of revisions to do for my final. I have approximately 3weeks to cover everything in these rounds which are Surgery, Internal Medicine and UroNephro. Well well, wish me luck. No.. please pray for me. A lot better.

P/S: Will be going back this 20th June exactly after i finish my OSCE exam. isogashi isogashi!

No comments: