Monday, December 31, 2012

,New Year! yay! 2013!.

it's 20minutes more til midnight! must do this fast!
SO! Like any past years since i created this blog, let's see my 2012's resolution! hope to see alot of successes! *godek2 balik post yg lepas*


1) UK tour this summer break! FAIL! going this 2013!
2) Loss 10KG SUCCESS!
3) Win any places (for now) in Volleyball Tournament SUCCESS!! 3rd place!
4) Save money for UK trip FAIL!! food is more important!
5) Improve my cooking SUCCESS! kot..
6) Mumtaz for Sem5 n Sem 6 FAIL!!
7) New gadget from Apple product~ Hehe~ FAIL FAIL FAIL!!!
8) Learn how to crochet FAIL!! separuh jalan jaa..
9) Less addiction to Korean artists SUCCESS! sikit aje~
10) Learn Japanese FAIL! been too lazy..


More failure than success. well, i need to work hard! Let's meet tomorrow for my next year's resolution!

P/S: celebrated my new year's eve with playing my most favourite sport! volley! no regret maah! though exam is around da corner~




No comments: