Tuesday, January 10, 2012

.poster.

Did i tell you that i had my poster presentation last year? Last year as in last month which means it just happened like 2 weeks ago? So, the presentation went...quite well... We were practicing like mad before the day but guess what.. We presented in only 2 minutes! The doctors were quite busy i guess with the time was running out since there will be a lecture after that. i didnt even attend that lecture! Muahahaha! I did the introduction and the doctor went straight to the conclusion~ Well, well~ Just made my life easier~ Hehe!

With my awesome PBL-mates~ AND the poster entitled "Survival *something something* in Hepatocellular Carcinoma Patient"

Coincidentally, that day was one of my PBL-mate's birthday, Syafiq the so-called Cine. He was at the most right in the picture above~ So, we all except Pansee, the arabic girl, went to Fondy (Italian Restaurant in front of the university) to celebrate his birthday after the poster presentation~ That was the last gathering and it was really fun.

The balloons were already there when we came..hoho~ Happy Belated Birthday Cine!! We both were born in December~

Actually i'm in my study leave.. Final exam is coming in 8 days more.. it's 2AM right now.. usually it's my movies/drama/melagho time but since i had watched almost all of movies in my hardisk, i dun really know what to do. My housemates are all sleeping.. should i do the same too? ok then~ hikhikhik~ Tata~ Assalamualaikum~

P/S: O Allah, May Sarah pass this final examination and any other exams in the future successfully which also include any test from You.. Amin..♥

No comments: