Friday, December 30, 2011

.study?volley?.

stress!! i just can't focus on my study if anything else are still bothering me! Fortunately, tomorrow is the last day of volleyball tournament. After several losses in this tournament i actually feel a lil bit relieved. I know i'm weird, i didn't even win a single set at all! not that i'm suck in this sport though~ Adat pertandingan ada menang ada kalah~ acecece~ But we really did a good job cause three of my teammates are very new in this game but they catch up with us fast! *clap!clap!*

study? imma break both legs! i admit that i'm not good with managing time. I can't do something else when i have other thing to be completed with. 20 days to go..if i dont start now, i'm doomed! but a lil bit exhausted today..i was like,"OK! nak tido lepas subuh!" i don't think it's going to happen.. -off to bed-

GO SUGAR RUSH!!

No comments: