Tuesday, March 22, 2011

.so-rajin-huh-updating-blog.

HI!! again.. hehe~ So..today was................great? XD! My new classmates were quite active this morning!~ i like the fact that we actually DISCUSS among ourselves bout the medic thingy without much help from the doctor (well, he always there to help us)~ everything's going to be great during that period as long as they don't ask me questions~ The thing is, i think my English is not good...is not good enough compared to others. I can read, i can write but i can't speak spontaneously. while speaking in English, thousands of English words are lingering in my mind.. which words should i use? is my grammar right? what if they don't understand wat i'm saying? And i will end up to be some kind of girl who tends to talk gibberish English. I'm a shy girl in nature. i don't talk to people who i'm not close to and i had a lot of awkward moments before. BUT i seriously wanna change myself to a better person this year. A more confidence person. And it takes a lot of thinking. Last but not least, i don't really like talking bout myself in this blog. So, i'm gonna stop all of these nonsense right here! KKEUT! XD!

*currently listening to AJ - Dancing Shoes~ an old song before Gikwang joined BEAST~

No comments: