Sunday, October 31, 2010

.exam-mood.

8days to go~ there's a sign of me getting more diligent *self-proclaimed* but not today. I was like searching for the greasemonkey prob solution (my onion emoticons doesn't show up), my laptop camera works only with skype but not YM, watching 2 Days and 1 Night (feeling sad cause Mong's not in the show anymore T_T), facebook-ing, twitter-ing, and hey look, i'm updating my blog!! Wake up people!! 8 more days and ur done!! Not exactly..still have final coming up. Time flies....too quickly. It felt like i just came here last week but now i'm sitting for the examination. *sigh*

P/S: it was drizzling.. winter's coming (everybody's going to eat a lot of food without they knowing)
P/S 2: aaahh...so hungry...going to get some foods...
P/S 3: So, Jonghyun is dating.. Well, hope he's happy and all the bashing and hating are put into a halt
P/S 4: smile~ ^^

No comments: