Wednesday, July 14, 2010

.BrianJoo2.

Hehehehe~ i'm still not over with Brian yet~ Here's some picture from my friend's camera~ kind of blur but still can see ma~ i wasn't lying! he really was looking at us! AHAHA!!

KYAA~ my friend and i were debating...which way he's looking, at me or at her?~

Ahh~ it was embarrassing enough to see him look at us~ not that he will remember us, but still~

who are you pointing to~~~? ME? ahhh~

ahahahahha~~~ i just can laugh~~~

haih...i wish i was the one in front of him tho..~ We were like "Andwae! Andwae!" aha~ XD

Had a great time during the show~ Miss him already~ Thank God he came during my summer holiday.. or else i'm going to live in agony in Egypt with the final exam some more..~ Haih...but fortunately! final exam over! got the result already! And it's holiday! well, it IS holiday..but i don't know what to do at my home! Online...eat...sleep...wake up...online again..eat...sleep.. i need some joy in my life during this holiday..like seriously? >:-)

Chow Chin Chow~
*sings ♪♪Bullet♪♪ by Brian Joo* this song is really good~ Try to listen to it people~

2 comments:

invictuscoramal said...

ehem..ehem..full credits to me okeis for the pics..copyright tuh...

sarah105 said...

weeeekkk!~