Friday, June 25, 2010

.shopping.

i must say...i'm not a shopaholic type of girl.. but dat doesn't mean i hate shopping.. ohoho~
finished buying things for my family in Malaysia~ still have few minor things to buy tho~ today was such a hell-ish day for me..with an hour sleep (usually dun sleep at nite..ehehe~ XD) we rode a bus to Cairo early in the morning.. fetch a taxi n go straight to Hussein after arrived there.. bought these, bought those, i can see my LE500 were flying up to the sky...T_T...then went to City Star...my mood were completely down..and i got angry too fast...poor my friends since i created this moody environment and they got moody too~ ohohoho!! IN YOUR FACE!! BOOYASHAKA!! <---okay..that's a joke~ XDD~ Arrived at Mansoura at 2AM~ (singing to 2AM's I Did Wrong) am sleepy but dun wanna sleep....instead here i am...updating this bloggie...

immediately go to sleep...ZZZzzZZzzZZzZzzzz.............

No comments: