Tuesday, September 22, 2009

.exhausted.

Seriously (i keep using this word lately), i envy those who study overseas without using their parents' money. My friend's going to Russia under MARA scholarship tomorrow night...
OK!! That's it!!! I don't wanna talk bout how jealous i am of her!! How pitiful i am using my own dad's money!! How stupid i am for not getting straight A1 in SPM!! Because maybe......this is the way God want me to lead my life....to Egypt....

But you know...time flies so fast that i can't really enjoy my life in my home sweet home... Seriously... i wanna go back to the day after i had my SPM result... and enjoy my life to the fullest.. Recently, i found something at my hometown.. there's a banner with "Belajar Bahasa Jepun" written on it and i was like.... " OH MY GOD!!!! How come i didn't see this advertistment before!!!" Seriously, i really wanna learn Japanese formally!! But now..i can't...since i'm going to Egypt next Tuesday.....

P/S : Oh yeah.. i'm exhausted since i had an open-house today.


No comments: