Monday, August 31, 2009

for some reason..i wanna vomit!


I skipped my terawikh for 2days (last night n tonight)..
Just to learn (last night) and make (tonight) some dumplings..
Well, if you read my post before this, you'll know..
that i was craving for dumplings..
i meant, dumplings like Noodle's Station's dumplings..
soft and tender.. *drools*
After i finished making this things, i asked my mom to eat first..
And she was smiling..
I KNEW IT!! I KNEW IT!!

Today's dumpling making......FAILED!!
seriously..my stomach feels funny after eating my home-made dumplings!



2 comments:

xeraxiah said...

dumpling bes ko dop ehh..?ehehe
dumpling rebus or goreng?
n u made it by urself??
wahhh....saghah kito has started cooking lately huh...? mengisi masa lapang yg singkat tuhh.. :D

sarah105 said...

wat the.... dumpling kulit kerah! But the filings was good~ wahaha~ i did both..rebus and goreng by myself. I wish i can cook better..seriously..